Total Experience: 12
Currently working: Head HR, Euronet Worldwide (Global Development Centre), Pune
Euronet Worldwide a 20-year old company and over $4billion market capitalization. Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT) facilitates the movement of payments around the world and serves as a critical link between our partners â€" Financial Institutions, Retailers, Service Providers â€" and their end Consumers, both locally and globally. Founded in 1994, Euronet has established itself as a leading electronic payments provider. Euronet's customers are served from three core business segments: Electronic Financial Transactions (EFT - including Payments Software), Prepaid (epay) and Money Transfer (RIA) with 4,300 employees in 39 countries. Company's website www.euronetworldwide.com.
Head HR â€"(Global Development Centre) at Euronet Worldwide Member of Leadership Team
HR Business Partner (Corp. HR) â€"Suzlon Energy Ltd , Pune
HR Executive at SANGAM INDIA LTD, BHILWARA
Organizations (part of)
CII â€" Western Region, SHRM - Professional Membership, NHRD, ISABS - Indian Society of Applied Behavioural Science, XLRI (Jamshedpur), Annapurna International School of Film and Media, Synergy Institute of Management, SIMIR, CII "Young Indians Pune" group.
She has been attributed several achievements, which have had significant Business Impact and have earned her accolades and awards such as:
- "HR Change Champion",
- "Performer of the Year (HR)", "Half Yearly Performance Award" recognition of Valuable Contribution in Human Resource
- Developed and Co-Authored of a unique HR Vision and Value Framework
- Key Member of a team that developed a 'System for Recruitment Tracking' that helped reduce recruitment cycle time by 60%
- Developed a tool and process for identification of Hi-Pot and Critical Talent
- Developed a salary rationalization tool based on market benchmarking
- Designed and deployed Position, Designation and Benchmarking mapping matrix
- Run the HR for a critical Business Vertical in wind energy industry with over 1700 employees spread across 8 states 56 locations in India
- Achieved High business partnership scores consistently
- Convinced Management to run T Group sessions of ISABS which lead to organization of 8 labs over 3 years of over 100 Leaders and Managers. This had a very deep impact on developing
- individuals, team bonding, attrition control and significant improvements of performance parameters across the teams
- Managed both Explosive growth and Downsizing efficiently and effectively
- Managed sensitive issue of Harassment; introduced policy and process for handling harassment at workplace
- Was the lead negotiator in Union Wage Agreement with Bhartiya Mazdoor Sangh in 2009 Brief Summary: Who am I
- A young, energetic and thorough HR Professional, who is both ambitious and filled with drive to achieve great heights in the profession and Passion for driving performance culture.
- HR Capability through systems thinking.
- Colleagues, Superiors and Business partners describe her variously as : An empathetic HR professional, Talented; Reliable; Adventurous; Team Player; Strategist; Planner; Sharp Business Acumen; Amazing Collaborator; One with Good Ground Connect; operationally strong; One who builds relationships easily;Helpful and above all a good human being.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- Master in Personnel Management - MPM, Human Resource Management, 2004 - 2006 University of Pune
- Master of Arts (M.A.), Social and Human Psychology, 2001 â€" 2003 MDS University
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application - PGDCA TATA Institute
- Management Development Program - XLRI Jamshedpur
- Basic Laboratory on Human Process (BLHP) - Personal Effectiveness Lab by Indian Society for Applied Behavioural Science
- Advance Laboratory on Human Process (ALHP) - Personal Effectiveness Lab by Indian Society for Applied Behavioural Science Independent Coursework Diploma in Industrial Counselling